Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lip Balm -


Lip Balm is the word for the week!

This week I made two different lip balms, labeled, photographed, listed and sold them! Okay so I only sold them for 2 dollars a piece and sold only about 10 so I can't say it is making me rich but over all I will say it was a good week...

I had a craft show this afternoon and I can say that my Lip Balm was a hit!

Thank you Chocolate Orange and Coconut Vacation lip balm, with out you my show would have been a failure.

Now if I can just get a few sells on my etsy shop. I am not sure how you hit it big on etsy with soap... for now I will just take a few sales. I have to come to the conclusion that It's hard to buy soap or lip balm on line when you can't smell it before you buy it... but don't worry I am still going to try

If only you could smell a picture....I can only hope that some day u can.

No comments: