Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marmalade


After almost a weeks vacation in Florida I am back to the cold weather of Chicago. Not that I really mind, although I had a wonderful trip visiting my Dad, Pam and My grandparents it is always nice to be home. It was a very relaxing week minis my son crying every time i left his sight. I came back with a slight tan and a backpack filled with grapefruit. After examining my frig I discovered I had all the ingredient to make a Citrus Marmalade. It was a little more work to make than I thought but boy is it good and it also made about 14 8oz jars. They are so pretty but i will never eat that much Marmalade in my life time. So if you are in the mood for Homemade Marmalade send $3.50 via pay pal (cost to ship) to my account shannaukarch@yahoo.com and I will mail you out some! It's good stuff I'm telling you! :)


Now I am gearing up for February's Handmade Market should be a great show! If you are in Chicago come and see me! February 13th from noon - 4pm @ The Empty Bottle

No comments: