Sunday, November 11, 2007

17 weeks.



Next Wednesday I will finish my 17Th week. It has all been fun so far, except the being tired and not being about to "hang out" any more.... but my pregnancy has been easy, no sickness, and very few mood swings! (in my opinion, guess you will have to ask Gene for the full scoop on that one)- I have done a lot of planning and studying up so far which as been fun... I guess we will see how useful it all is in the Baby arrives. This weekend has been great... yesterday we went out with Marcie and Matt to the Hand made show for etsy here in Chicago. We got our names on the waiting list for next month.. which will be a big one with Christmas coming up and everything. I will need to get on the ball and get some things make for it... I have started on some hats again as well as some baby burp cl0ths. - I also have managed to get some pumpkins carved. Yes i know I am almost 2 weeks late.. but better late then never! :)


Until next time....

No comments: