Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pie and pickles


I go from craving Cherry pie to pickles in less then 2 min. How is that possible you ask? I am still not quite sure! But I have a love for both. So they say that if you are craving sweets you are having a little girl and if you are craving sour things you are having a little boy? How can I explain my addiction to sour patch kids. Those little chewy candies that burn the taste buds off them after 10 candies ... they are so good. I have been trying to to eat as much meaning limiting my self to say only a pack ever 2 days instead of every day... I go to the dentist next week and I just know that they are going to find all kinds of cavities after all the Candie I have had in the last few months! wow... So I think I am starting to feel this little one move around a bit... its a funny feeling that I can't quite explain... not a flutter because what exactly is a flutter but definitely pressure and tickles but only for a moment and then it's gone..


We are looking forward to our up coming Thanksgivings I say that in a plural tense because we go home to have dinner with my Dad this weekend and then on to Gene's folks the follwing weekend! It's going to be great- but I better keep the work out up or I could explode and then I never will be my normal self agian! Okay enough for today!

No comments: