Saturday, November 3, 2007

Now November?

I really can't believe that it is November all ready. October flew by in a blink. After our travels to Charleston, and New York and all the fun I was having a work.. I just blinked and October was over. Fall is definitely here in Chicago. My neighborhood is full of yellow and Orange leaves and I am wishing I would have got my 2 pumpkins carved for Halloween. Yes I bought 2 beautiful Orange pumpkins but now they are just sadly sitting in the kitchen with no faces on them. Is it silly to carve them after Halloween? Perhaps I will do that to night.

With the new baby on board I have felt so tired and lazy. I have not been motivated to knit at all, and I can't explain why that is. I was a knitting addict until 17 weeks ago. Now... nothing. Although I have been sewing on my singer a little, I made a few hats last weekend which I will try and post on here along with my Pumpkin faces. Yes!! I am going to carve even though It's past time! :) Better late then never.....
See you tomorrow.

Shanna

1 comment:

sara girlscantell said...

shaaaaaaannnna! that's soooo exciting! now i have someone to buy all the baby stuff i mark as favorites on etsy for! yaaaaaaay!
now i want to come visit you in chicago more than ever!